Baked Ham and Eggs
Tasty, baked eggs and antibiotic-free slow-cooked ham … what better way to start the day? (Or get adventurous for lunch or dinner, too!)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small scallion, trimmed and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices diced Applegate Naturals®
Slow Cooked Ham
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Butter a small baking dish. Scatter half the scallions on the bottom of the dish.
- Crack the eggs into the dish, taking care not to break the yolks.
- Drizzle the cream over and around the eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper. Then scatter the ham and remaining scallions on top.
- Bake until the whites are set but the yolks are still soft, about 15 minutes.
We didn't mention it before, but with two scatters and a drizzle, Healthy Baked Eggs are also quite fun to make.