Burritos with Corn, Black Beans & Sausage
burritos made with chicken or turkey sausage make a delicious, on the go treat.
- Mix beans, sweet corn, salsa and cumin and salt together in a bowl.
- Put approx. 1/3 cup of filling in the center of each tortilla.
- Split the sausages in half lengthwise and slice the halves into approximately 1/8 inch slices. Place slices of sausage on top of the filling.
- Lay a slice of Applegate Cheddar Cheese on top of sausage.
- Wrap burrito by bringing one end over the top, then both sides over the top, and finally folding the burrito over on top of the last edge, so the weight of the burrito holds the ends closed.
- Place in a 400° pre-heated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Take out and serve with your favorite salsa, guacamole or roasted pepper coulis.