Cheesy Bacon Hot Dog
Who doesn’t love bacon? And who doesn’t love cheese? Well this recipe has both! Plus it’s simple and perfect for grilling season.
- Cut each slice of cheese into four equal strips.
- Cut hot dog down the center lengthwise just so it creates a pocket, but not cutting all the way through.
- Stuff cheese into hot dog pocket.
- Take one strip of bacon and wrap around hot dog, feel free to use toothpicks to hold in place if needed.
- Grill until cheese is melted and bacon has a good color on it.
Feel free to eat alone (we mean just the dog … not necessarily by yourself) or add a hot dog roll for your enjoyment.