Recipes - Cornbread Stuffing with Natural Pancetta
You will never have a better pancetta experience!
Makes enough stuffing for one average-sized turkey.
- 1 Spanish onion diced (approx 1 cup)
- 2 medium carrots diced (approx 1 cup)
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 1 Package Applegate Natural Pancetta diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh sage loosely packed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1- 1½ lb cornbread crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups chicken stock
Printable Shopping List
- In a sauté pan on medium heat, add the diced pancetta and let it warm for about 30 seconds.
- Add the onion, carrot, and celery and sauté until golden brown.
- Turn out into a medium bowl and add the sage, cornbread, salt and pepper, egg and stock.
- Gently toss these ingredients together and chill well for about 30 minutes tossing a few times while in the refrigerator.
Print This Recipe