Gluten-Free Crispy Chicken Alfredo
Gluten-free fans rejoice! We have a Chicken Alfredo recipe for you!
- ½ lb. gluten-free pasta
- 1 box Applegate Naturals®
Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 1/3 cups 1% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon. sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 8 slices Applegate Naturals®
Muenster Kase Cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh curly parsley, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add gluten-free pasta. Cook per directions on package.
- Cook Applegate Chicken Tenders in the oven according to package.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and shallots; sauté for 4 minutes. Add gluten-free flour and whisk mixture together. Add milk, sea salt and pepper; continue to whisk until thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese, Applegate cheese and cream cheese; mix until all cheese is melted.
- Remove chicken tenders from the oven; set aside to cool for 1 minute. Chop tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a serving bowl and gently toss with alfredo sauce and chopped chicken tenders. Garnish with parsley, cherry tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Serve warm.