Jamaican Chicken & Mango Sandwich with Jerk Mustard
A little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, this Jamaican-inspired sandwich is as pretty as it is tasty.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño
- Juice of ½ lime
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons Jamaican jerk spice seasoning
- 4 small ciabatta-style rolls, cut in half
- 1 package Applegate Naturals®
Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- Gently toss together the mango, onion, jalapeño, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir together the mustard, mayonnaise, and jerk seasoning in another small bowl.
- Spread the seasoned mustard over the insides of the rolls, then top with the slices of chicken breast and the mango relish.
- Top with the remaining roll halves and serve.