Who’s Your Mummy? (Sorry about that.)
Thanks to Rollin’ Oats Market for their Halloween recipe that gives your kids’ dinner a spook-tastic makeover! Your little ones are going to love their organic beef, hot dog spooky supper surprise!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut tortillas into 3/4'' thick strips
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Warm tortilla strips in heated skillet until soft & pliable.
- Wrap tortilla strips snuggly around each hot dog, leaving a 1/2″ near the top uncovered for the face. Continue wrapping the tortilla strip to cover the top of the “head”.
- Secure the tortilla strips with toothpicks.
- Bake in preheated oven 7-8 minutes, until heated through.
- Using the mustard, make 2 dots for eyes on the uncovered area of the tortilla wrapped hot dog.
Remove toothpicks just before serving your Halloween ghosts and goblins.