Peach Jerk Sausage Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
Our peach jerk chicken sausages add a jolt of meaty heat to this juicy, crunchy, deliciously filling salad.
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
For the salad:
- 1 (11-ounce) packageApplegate Naturals®
Peach Jerk Sausage
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 2 oranges or 4 clementines, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, salt, cumin and black pepper in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Whisk in the olive oil until well combined. Set aside.
- Cook the sausages according to the package instructions. Remove from the heat and slice.
- Combine the arugula, oranges, snap peas, jicama, onion and sausages in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over everything and toss to coat. Serve at once.