Recipes - Pear Apple Pasta Salad
Who would have thought that Pears would make such a great addition to pasta salad?
- 8 oz. gluten-free pasta
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, chopped
- 1 medium pear, chopped
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 box Applegate Natural Grilled Chicken Strips
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente; drain, and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey and balsamic vinegar; season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Add red bell peppers, cilantro, squash, pear, apple, Applegate Natural Chicken Strips, and pasta to bowl; toss with balsamic mixture.
- Serve pasta salad with lemon wedges.
Print This Recipe