Asian Style Pork Meatballs with Zucchini Noodles and Gochujang Sauce
Spaghetti and meatballs...with a twist! Cece's® Veggie Co. Zucchini spirals stand up well to Applegate’s Well Carved™ Organic Asian Style Pork Meatballs and a drizzle of Sir Kensington's Korean-Inspired Gochujang Everything Sauce, and it all comes together in no time at all.
Serves 3-4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 (10-ounce) package Well Carved™ Organic Asian Style Pork Meatballs, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (10.7-ounce) package Cece's® Veggie Co. Organic Zucchini Spirals
- Sir Kensington's Korean-Inspired Gochujang Everything Sauce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Lime wedges, for serving
- To serve, divide zucchini noodles among 3–4 plates and top with meatballs.
- Drizzle with gochujang sauce and top with chopped scallions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately, with lime wedges on the side.