Grilled Sausages, Asparagus and Lemons with Creamy Mustard Sauce
Sometimes the simplest dinners are the most satisfying. This early-summer combo comes together in just minutes.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package APPLEGATE ORGANICS® Chicken and Apple Dinner Sausages
- Stir together the mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toss the asparagus and lemon slices with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the asparagus directly on the grates of a grill until crisp-tender and charred in spots (alternatively, place in a grill basket or on a sheet of foil while grilling). Meanwhile, grill the sausages according to package instructions.
- Serve the grilled sausages, asparagus and lemons with creamy mustard sauce on the side.