Ham and American-Style Colby Rollups with Ranch and Crushed Potato Chips
What kid doesn’t love a rollup? Especially one that’s layered with ham, cheese, ranch dressing and, wait for it, crushed potato chips!
- Using a rolling pin, roll the slices of bread until they’re flat and very thin.
- Spread the ranch dressing on both slices of bread.
- Sprinkle the crushed potato chips on top.
- Lay the ham and cheese on top of the chips.
- Starting with the bottom, straight edge of the bread, roll upwards like a pinwheel.