The satisfying flavors of lasagna, but so much easier. Genoa salami adds just the right meaty, savory note, while baby spinach and tomato sauce boosts the veggie quotient.
- 12 dried lasagna noodles
- 2 cups ricotta
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 2 slices chopped Applegate Naturals®
- 1½ cups shredded Parmesan
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Stir together the ricotta, spinach, salami and 1 cup of the Parmesan. Spoon 1 cup tomato sauce over the bottom of a gratin dish.
- Lay 1 noodle on the work surface. Spread about ¼ cup of the ricotta mixture over the noodle and roll up tightly. Arrange the roll-up, seam side down, in the dish.
- Continue with the remaining noodles and filling. Spoon the remaining tomato sauce over the roll-ups. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup Parmesan over the roll-ups.
- Bake until bubbling, about 20 minutes. Let roll-ups sit for about 5 minutes before serving.