Loaded WELL CARVED™ Burgers with Runny Eggs
We take these burgers over the top by sprinkling the buns with everything spice, toasting them and spreading them lavishly with butter and mayonnaise. Two kinds of pickles, an ooey-gooey egg and a juicy WELL CARVED™ burger seal the deal.
4 Servings | Total Time: Less Than 60 Mins
- 4 hamburger buns
- 5 Vital Farms eggs
- 1 tablespoon Everything Spice (see recipe)
- 3 tablespoons Vital Farms Unsalted Butter, softened, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) package APPLEGATE® WELL CARVED™ Beef Burgers Mayonnaise
- Sliced ripe tomatoes Dill pickle chips
- Pickled Red Onions (see recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Crack 1 egg into a small bowl and whisk together with 1 tablespoon water. Brush the tops of the hamburger buns with the egg wash and sprinkle the everything spice over top. Set the buns on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown and lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven. Spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter evenly over the insides of the buns.
- Meanwhile, grill the burgers according to package instructions. Heat a nonstick skillet over moderately high heat and add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Crack the eggs into the hot skillet and cook to desired doneness.
- To assemble the burgers, spread mayonnaise evenly over the buns, then arrange lettuce, tomatoes and pickles over the bottom buns. Top with the burgers, fried eggs, some pickled onions and the top buns. Serve at once.