Mini Charcuterie Boxes
Perfect for passing out around the campfire of your next socially distanced outdoor gathering, these individual charcuterie boxes can be filled with whatever your heart desires.
- We like to anchor the box with a mix of Applegate Naturals® Genoa Salami and Applegate Naturals® Soppressata and one or two kinds of cheese (a wedge of something creamy like brie, goat cheese or gorgonzola plus something drier like manchego or aged cheddar or gouda).
- Then we fill in with some fresh and/or dried fruit (ripe figs, juicy grapes, crisp apple or pear wedges, dried apricots, dates or cherries) and nuts.
- A little pot of fig or quince jam or some kind of spiced chutney makes a nice addition (add a bamboo or compostable spreader).
- A few crackers or toasts round things out.
- Look for small boxes at craft stores; 6x6-inch is a good size for a generous single portion.