Mini Chicken Parms
Who said chicken nuggets are just for kids? Just double (or triple) the recipe for a bigger crowd.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Spread the chicken nuggets on a sheet pan and bake for 6 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and carefully flip each nugget over.
- Spoon about ½ teaspoon marinara sauce over each nugget, then top with 2 pieces of the provolone. Sprinkle a bit of Parmesan over each nugget.
- Return pan to the oven and bake until cheese is melted and nuggets are hot, 6–7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and arrange the nuggets on a serving plate. Sprinkle the chopped basil over the nuggets and serve immediately.