Oven Roasted Chicken with Honey Mustard and Quick Pickles
If you want to add an extra dimension to this mix, use hot honey to make the honey mustard (or add a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes).
As Featured in The Applegatarian.
- 3 mini cucumbers, very thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, very thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- 12 slices APPLEGATE NATURALS® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 12 thin puffed rice cakes
- 1 cup watercress
- To make the quick pickles, combine the cucumbers, shallot, vinegar and salt in a bowl and toss gently to combine. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Stir together the mustard and honey in a small bowl.
- Lay 1 slice roast chicken on each rice cake. Top with a drizzle of honey mustard, a few quick pickles and some watercress.