Peach Jerk Chicken Sausage Kebabs
These Caribbean inspired kebabs pack sweet and spicy flavors, perfect for a mid-summer BBQ.
- 10 (8”) bamboo skewers
- 1 package Applegate Naturals®
Peach Jerk Sausage, sliced into rounds ½” thick
- 1 large red onion, chunked
- 2 bell peppers (red and green), chunked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste.
- Soak skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Toss the sausage, onion, bell peppers, and tomatoes in a bowl with 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Thread onto the skewers, alternating the sausage and vegetables. Place kebabs on grill and turn often, until the vegetables are slightly softened and the sausage begins to brown, about 5 - 6 minutes.
- Brush skewers with the remaining olive oil and continue to grill, turning until the tomatoes are tender and sausage is slightly charred, about 4 - 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Be careful, skewers may be hot.