Pepperoni Pasta with Asparagus
Get the fresh, light taste of spring with this recipe. This simple to make pasta dish combines ripe asparagus, fresh basil, and all-pork pepperoni for a pleasant and satisfying entree.
Watch our video for some great tips!
- Lightly sauté the onion, pepperoni and asparagus.
- Then add the garlic, making sure not to burn so the garlic stays sweet.
- While asparagus is still a bit crunchy you want to add pasta water and white wine and let simmer for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Then add your cooked pasta and stir mixture around to add body and to bind the dish.
- Finish off with your chopped parsley and basil leaves.
- Add parmesan to taste and top off with a little bit of olive oil.