Quick Peppadew Relish
Inspired by Valentine’s Day, this relish is sweet, tangy, salty, and a little bit spicy—just like true love should be!
- 2 cups peppadews (about 20), finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the chopped peppadews, onions, cherries, vinegar, and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour for flavors to meld.
- Before serving, taste and adjust seasonings.