Simple Ham Sandwich
K.I.S.S. Ham, lettuce, pickles...boom! Simple sandwich perfection.
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 to 5 slices Applegate Naturals®
Slow Cooked Ham
- 3 leaves butter lettuce
- ¼ cup sliced dill or bread and butter pickles
- Spread one slice of bread with mustard; spread the other slice with mayonnaise.
- Lay the lettuce over one of the slices of bread then top with the ham and pickles.
- Close the sandwich and cut in half. Sandwich can be made up to 4 hours in advance, and kept, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator.