Soba Salad with Natural Pork Breakfast Sausage
Ever have breakfast pork sausages for dinner? Ever try soba noodles? Let's go wild today! There’s a first time for both with our new Soba Salad recipe ...
- 3 ounces Soba Noodles
- 1 package Applegate Naturals®
Classic Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 1 medium carrot, finely julienne
- 3 green onions, finely julienne
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely julienne
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, whole leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Combine the following in a small bowl.
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Cook Soba noodles according to directions on the package.
- Rinse and chill immediately.
- Heat four Applegate Naturals®
Classic Pork Breakfast Sausage links according to directions on the package, thinly slice diagonally and chill.
- Moisten noodles with some dressing and place on a serving plate.
- Mix carrot, green onion, red pepper, Applegate Natural Sausage and cilantro leaves with the remaining dressing.
- Layer on top of noodles and garnish with chopped peanuts.
The hardest part about this recipe is getting through the mere 20 minutes of prep time without picking at the ingredients here and there!