The Ringdini Panini
And there you have it! It's our (admittedly biased) opinion that you cannot beat a recipe that includes Sunday bacon!
To make Green Goddess Dipping Sauce:
- Split a ring loaf in half and layer with Applegate Roasted Turkey, Applegate Natural Havarti Cheese, Applegate Natural Sunday Bacon, sliced avocado, tomato, and baby lettuce.
- For even toasting and nice grill marks, flip the top of the bread over to provide a flat surface for grilling, or use a bread knife to remove a thin layer of crust from the top of the ring.
- Lightly brush the top of the ringdini with olive oil and place into a heavy skillet over at medium heat.
- Top the ringdini with a smaller skillet and a teapot filled halfway with water.
- Cook the ringdini until the bottom is nicely toasted and golden brown. Flip the ringdini and repeat.
- Slice the ringdini into individual portions and place a bowl of Green Goddess sauce in the center for dipping.
- In a food processor, combine avocado cubes, lemon or lime juice, basil, tarragon, and garlic.
- Blend until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly pour in olive oil to make a thick, creamy dressing. If dressing is too thick to pour, add water a few tablespoons at a time, to reach the desired consistency.
- Refrigerate until chilled.