The Santa Fe Tortilla Wrap
Tortilla wraps featuring pepper jack cheese is a treat to the taste buds. (Take your bows, but don't tell anyone just how easy they are to make.)
Chili Pepper Mayo:
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon minced canned chipotle chilies
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat a tortilla wrap in a skillet and remove.
- Spread with Chili Pepper Mayo and layer with chicken or turkey, Monterey Jack Cheese, sliced tomato and lettuce.
- Roll up tortilla and wrap in waxed paper.