Tomato Cheese Toasties with Everything Spice
The fastest, tastiest lunch we know. Use 1 slice of cheese if you’re feeling demure; 2 slices if you like it really gooey.
- 2 slices whole wheat or whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 small ripe tomato, sliced
- 2–4 slices Applegate Organics®
- ½ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon Everything Spice
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onions
- 2 teaspoons minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
Stir everything together. Keep in a small airtight container.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Arrange the toasted bread on a baking sheet. Arrange the tomato slices evenly over the toast and top with the cheese slices.
- Broil the toasts until melted and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and top evenly with the avocado slices and Everything Spice. Serve at once.