WELL CARVED™ Organic Grass-Fed Beef Burger Taco Night
Sometimes it’s fun to do an old-fashioned taco night, hard shells and all. But this version is a lot healthier for you, using Well Carved™ Organic Grass-Fed Beef Burgers and SIETE Grain Free Taco Shells.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15-ounce) package Well Carved™ Organic Grass-Fed Beef Burgers
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ⅓ cup water
- 8 SIETE Grain Free Taco Shells, heated according to package instructions
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- Sour cream, for serving
- SIETE® Hot Sauce, for serving
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add burgers. Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until cooked and crumbled. Stir in chili powder and ⅓ cup water. Simmer mixture 5 minutes, or until thickened and reduce.
- To serve, fill taco shells with seasoned meat and shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato and hot sauce.