Whole30® Mini Frittatas with Sausage, Sweet Potato and Spinach
If you have a silicone muffin pan, use it here. It makes turning out these cheesy, vegetable-filled frittatas a breeze.
Equipment: 12-cup muffin pan
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease or lightly spray the muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and sweet potato and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden and sweet potato is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the sausages and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Divide the sausage and vegetable mixture evenly between the muffin cups.
- Whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper in a measuring cup. Pour the eggs evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake the frittatas until puffed and lightly golden on top; a skewer inserted in the center should come out clean, 15–20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes (the frittatas will deflate) before removing from the pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.