Bacon Wrapped Figs
These sweet and salty Whole30 -compliant bacon wrapped figs are always a winning combo!
Serves 2 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 6 large figs, washed and peeled
- 6 slices Applegate Naturals® No Sugar Bacon
- ¼ teaspoon each sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Heat a toaster oven to broil and line the toaster oven tray with foil.
- Wrap each fig in a strip of bacon and secure with a large toothpick. Season with salt, pepper, cinnamon and chili powder; place prepared figs on the toaster oven tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and figs are tender.
- Remove from oven; transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve warm.