Prosciutto Butter Board with Roasted Grapes
This elegant butter board gets topped with ribbons of prosciutto and juicy roasted grapes.
Serves 4 to 6 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoons good-quality unsalted butter, softened
- Balsamic glaze
- 1 (3-ounce) package APPLEGATE NATURALS® Prosciutto
- 1 large sprig fresh thyme
- Crackers or toasted bread, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Toss the grapes with olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Arrange on a small rimmed baking sheet and roast until browned in spots and slightly shrunken, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spread the softened butter on a wooden or slate board. Drizzle some balsamic glaze over the butter. Tear the prosciutto into bite-sized pieces and scatter over the butter, along with the grapes and thyme.
- Serve at once with crackers.