Candied Bacon with Brown Sugar and Mustard
As featured in The Applegatarian.
"This candied bacon is the best of both worlds-salty and sweet, crisp and crunchy. It's the perfect anytime snack, but it's especially good during the holidays. And I've heard that Santa loves candied bacon!"- Darren Bagley, Applegate Senior Sales Manager
The Applegatarian, an outlet where employees and advocates of the nation’s leading natural and organic meat brand dish about their favorite recipes, tips, products, partners and more.
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- APPLEGATE NATURALS® SUNDAY BACON®
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mustard, and black pepper until smooth.
- Arrange bacon on the lined baking sheet. Brush the glaze over the bacon slices. Bake until crisp and golden brown, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving .