Christine’s Roast Beef Sandwich
This sandwich isn't for the faint of heart and won’t leave you wondering, “Where’s the beef?” Christine from our Product Management team is all business with a slight twist on the classic roast beef sandwich.
Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 2 slices 7 grain bread
- 1+ T of Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise (mix in your favorite herbs like chives, tarragon, basil or parsley to jazz it up)
- 3 slices Applegate Naturals® Roast Beef
- 2 slices ripe tomato
- 1 handful baby kale, rinsed and dried
- 2 slices Applegate Naturals® Provolone Cheese
- 1 thinly sliced white onion
- Spread each slice of bread with a spoonful of mayonnaise. *Optional: Before spreading, mix some of your favorite herbs into the mayo, it’ll spice up your sandwich!*
- Layer roast beef, tomato, baby kale, provolone cheese, and white onion on one slice of bread, and top with the remaining slice. Simple, and elegant.