Greek Salad Chicken Tender Wrap
Full of fresh, juicy vegetables, briny olives and a tzatziki-like sauce, this wrap proves that chicken tenders have a delicious life beyond ketchup.
Makes 1 wrap | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 3 pieces Applegate Naturals® Homestyle Chicken Breast Tenders or Applegate Naturals® Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Tenders
- 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 whole wheat sandwich wrap
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small cucumber, chopped
- 5 or 6 Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- Cook the chicken tenders according to package instructions.
- While the tenders cook, stir together the yogurt, dill and lemon juice. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out the sandwich wrap. Spread the yogurt sauce over one side of the wrap.
- Top with the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and olives.
- Lay the chicken tenders on top, then fold in the sides and wrap up tightly, like a burrito.