Cobb Club Sandwich Recipe
As featured in the The Applegatarian, an outlet where employees and advocates of the nation’s leading natural and organic meat brand dish about their favorite recipes, tips, products, partners and more.
Taking the delicious components of a classic Cobb salad and turning them into a mighty sandwich makes for one satisfying meal.
Serves 1 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives 3 slices sandwich bread, lightly toasted
- ½ small avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2-3 slices APPLEGATE NATURALS® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 slices APPLEGATE ORGANICS® Cheddar Cheese
- 2-3 slices APPLEGATE NATURALS® Slow Cooked Ham
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2-3 slices ripe tomato
- 2-3 slices APPLEGATE NATURALS® SUNDAY BACON® bacon, cooked
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and chives.
- Spread the toasted bread with the chive mayonnaise. Lay the avocado over the mayonnaise on 1 piece of the bread. Top with the turkey, cheddar, ham, and second piece of bread. Top with the sliced egg, lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon. Top with the remaining piece of bread, then cut in half, and serve at once.