Mini Italian Subs
Whether for your kid's lunch or a big party, these mini Italian subs will be a hit.
Makes 8 mini sandwiches, serves 4 to 8 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup mild or hot peppedew peppers, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 8 small crusty rolls, halved
- 8 slices Applegate Naturals® Black Forest Ham
- 16 slices Applegate Naturals® Genoa Salami
- 6 to 8 slices Applegate Organics® Provolone Cheese, quartered
- 1 ripe tomato, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, peppadews, garlic and oregano. Spread the mixture on the insides of the rolls.
- Divide the ham, salami and provolone evenly between the rolls. Top with the tomatoes, lettuce and red onion, if using.
- Close the sandwiches and secure with a wooden pick if desired.