Ham and Egg Salad Sandwich
Everyone should have a classic egg salad recipe in their back pocket, and this one is ours, which we like to serve between toasted whole grain bread with a slice of ham and some crisp lettuce.
Makes 4 sandwiches | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ¼ finely chopped white onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices whole-grain sandwich bread, toasted
- 4 slices Applegate Naturals® Slow Cooked Ham
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine the eggs, celery, onions, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl and stir together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg salad evenly among 4 slices of toasted bread. Top each sandwich with 1 slice of ham, 1 lettuce leaf and the remaining toasted bread.
- Cut in half and serve at once.