Las Vegas Dog
Las Vegas Dog: Chili, Cheddar, Guacamole, Pickled Jalapeños and Mustard
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so we won’t tell if you indulge in this fully loaded dog!
Watch the videoLas Vegas Dog
Makes 8 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 package Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dog™ Brand
- 1 package hot dog buns, toasted
- 4 cups chili, such as Cincinnati Chili (see recipe here) or Coney Sauce (see recipe here)
- Finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- Yellow mustard
- Grill hot dogs to desired doneness.
- Arrange hot dogs in toasted buns.
- Top each hot dog with plenty of chili, followed by a shower of shredded cheese.
- Add a dollop of guacamole to each hot dog and top with some chopped onions, a few pickled jalapeño slices, and a drizzle of yellow mustard