Classically delicious with a fresh hint of summer, Lauren from our Events team walks us through making this juicy standby.
Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 2 slices of any type of bread (your choice!)
- 1+ T Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) package Applegate Naturals ® Sunday Bacon ® Brand
- 3 leaves butter lettuce
- ¼ tomato, thinly sliced
- Cook the bacon until crisp, according to package instructions.
- Remove from heat, drain briefly on paper towels.
- Spread each slice of bread with a spoonful of mayonnaise. Layer bacon, butter lettuce, and tomato on one slice of bread. Make, eat, and repeat.