Roast Turkey Collard Wrap with Chipotle Lime Mayo
A well-constructed sandwich or wrap has to have a crunch factor. We added yellow bell peppers to this turkey and roasted beet wrap for a sweet and colorful crunch.
Serves 1 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 large collard leaf
- 2 slices Applegate Naturals® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast or Applegate Naturals® Herb Turkey Breast
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen® Chipotle Lime Mayo
- 1/3 cup diced roasted beets
- 6–8 thin slices of yellow bell pepper
- Cut out the thickest part of the main rib of the collard leaf and discard (this will make rolling the wrap easier). Blanch the leaf in a large pot of boiling salted water for 10 seconds. Using tongs, remove the leaf and run under cold water to stop the cooking. Pat dry.
- Place the leaf on a work surface, overlapping the cut sections of the leaf to make 1 whole wrapper. Lay the turkey over the center of the leaf and spread the chipotle lime mayo over the turkey. Top with the beets and yellow bell pepper slices.
- Fold the sides of the leaf in, over the filling, and then roll up snugly like a burrito. Cut in half, if you like, before serving.