Our take on a Cuban sandwich makes perfect beach fare. But to be honest, we can't think of a situation that would not be improved by a few treats from this Rambler sandwich recipe.
Serves 4-5 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 package Applegate Naturals® Slow Cooked Ham
- 1 package Applegate Naturals® Genoa Salami
- 1 package Applegate Naturals® Emmentaler Swiss Cheese
- 1 jar dill pickles sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup Shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Split a loaf of Italian or French bread and spread Dijon mustard on one side and mayo on the other.
- Layer on meats, cheese, pickles, tomatoes and lettuce.
- For best results, tightly wrap sandwich and press it by topping with a cutting board and weighting it down with a heavy object.