The Southwest Burger
You can reveal to your guests that they are enjoying a southwest burger recipe with organic beef or organic turkey if you like … or allow them to think it just the regular, less-healthy variety if you choose to.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 4 Slices Applegate Naturals® Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 package Applegate Organics® Turkey Burgers
- 1 cup guacamole, fresh or store bought
- 1 red onion – sliced and grilled
- 4 toasted buns
- Grill burgers according to directions on package.
- Add a slice of cheese on each burger just before removing from grill.
- Place burgers on buns and top each with a mound of grilled onions and guacamole.
- Thaw burgers and divide each one into 3 or 4 equal parts.
- Shape into mini patties and grill.
- Proceed with above directions using slider buns.