Turkey, Hummus and Carrot Sandwiches
Ground sumac has a refreshingly tart flavor and is used in lots of Middle Eastern recipes. If you can’t find it, a squeeze of lemon works well.
Makes 2 sandwiches | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 2 brioche rolls or small soft baguettes
- ½ cup hummus
- 6 slices Applegate Naturals® Oven Roasted Turkey
- 3 lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ½ teaspoon ground sumac, optional
- Kosher salt
- Open the rolls and spread the hummus over the insides.
- Arrange the turkey over the hummus, followed by the lettuce and the carrots.
- If using, sprinkle the sumac and a pinch of salt over the vegetables.
- Close the rolls and serve.