Lindsay’s Club Sandwich
This is a club you want to be a part of. Lindsay from our Communications team shows us how to spice up a classic standby.
Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 3 slices white bread, toasted
- 1+ T Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise
- A few leaves of butter lettuce
- 2 slices ripe tomato
- 2 slices Applegate Naturals ® Sunday Bacon ® Brand, cooked until crispy
- 1+ T Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard
- 3 slices Applegate Naturals® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 slices Applegate Naturals® Emmentaler Swiss Cheese
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 baby gherkins, for garnish if desired
- Spread a generous dollop of mayonnaise on the bottom piece of toast.
- Layer on lettuce, tomato slices, and bacon. Coat the next slice of toast with more mayonnaise and place on top of bacon.
- Spread a spoonful of mustard on the top side of the bread and layer on turkey, cheese, and avocado.
- Finish it off with the last piece of toast. Spear baby gherkins with toothpicks.
- Insert toothpicks into the club sandwich to hold it all together. You’ll boogie all day long with this classic!