Whole30® Cobb Salad
Having a fridge well-stocked with Applegate products makes pulling together this salad a snap.
- 6 cups baby kale or baby arugula
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 4 slices Applegate Slow-Cooked Ham
- 4 slices Applegate Oven-Roasted Turkey
- 4 ounces Applegate No-Sugar Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Whole30®-compliant ranch dressing
- Place the baby kale in a large salad bowl or on a large platter. Top with the avocado, cherry tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs.
- Roll up each slice of ham and turkey and then cut in half. Place the ham and turkey roll-ups on the salad. Scatter the bacon over top.
- Serve at once with ranch dressing on the side.