The Bacon Lover’s Basket
By: Kate Winslow
December 07, 2016
This is the gift for those who love bacon above all else.
- A selection of Applegate Bacon (the photo features Natural Sunday Bacon and Natural Turkey Bacon)
- One jar of homemade Bacon Jam
- Two varieties of Chocolate Bacon Bark
Round out this basket for the bacon aficionado in your life with:
- A fluffy tea towel
- A pig-shaped cutting board
BONUS POINTS: Take the bacon theme even further and include a selection of homemade candied bacon. We especially like:
PREMIUM UPGRADES: Our favorite way to cook bacon is in the oven—it’s a great way to multitask while you’re flipping pancakes on the stove.
- A heavy stainless steel rimmed baking sheet gets the job done easily and is a gift that will get used almost daily.
Kate Winslow is the author of Onions Etcetera: The Essential Allium Cookbook (Burgess Lea Press, 2017), as well as the co-author of The Agricola Cookbook and Coming Home to Sicily. A former editor at Gourmet magazine, Kate currently works with her husband Guy Ambrosino, a photographer, to test, develop and photograph recipes for cookbooks, magazines and, most fun of all, Applegate! Kate and Guy live along the Delaware River in New Jersey with their 12-year-old son, yellow lab and six chickens. Their work can be seen at kateandguy.com.