Carolina Dog: Pulled Pork with Cole Slaw
North Carolina is renowned for its pulled pork and vinegary barbecue sauce. When we want to make these dogs, we make it easy by grabbing some takeout from our favorite BBQ joint then getting the grill going.
Watch the videoCarolina Dog
Makes 8 | Total Time: Less Than 60 Mins
- 1 package Applegate Organics® Hot Dogs
- 1 package hot dog buns
- 2 pounds pulled pork
- 2 cups favorite cole slaw
- Grill hot dogs to desired doneness.
- Arrange the hot dogs inside the buns and top with a generous amount of the pulled pork.
- Scatter about ¼ cup cole slaw over each hot dog and serve immediately.