Easy Peasy Lunch Kebabs
Colorful, tasty and infinitely adaptable, these little skewers are perfect for the kid who likes to eat with their hands (oh right, that’s all of them!). We find 4-inch skewers are the right size to pack into lunch boxes and sometimes include a small container of ranch dressing, hummus or seasoned yogurt for dipping.
If you’re worried about your child getting poked by the skewer, simply snip off the sharp end with scissors after you assemble the kebabs.
Makes as many as you like
Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- Applegate Naturals® Black Forest Ham, rolled up and sliced
- Applegate Naturals® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast or Applegate Naturals® Smoked Turkey Breast, rolled up and sliced
- Chunks of Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Cucumbers, cut into coins
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Mango or pineapple, cut-into bite-sized pieces
- *These are suggested ingredients - feel free to add your favorites!
- Thread the pieces of meat, cheese, fruit and veggies alternately on 4-inch bamboo skewers to make a colorful mix.