Roast Turkey Sandwich with Brie and Pears
A perfect sandwich for those early fall days: crisp pear, creamy Brie and tender turkey. And it’s sturdy enough to make in the morning and wait for you until lunchtime.
Makes 1 sandwich | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 2–3 slices APPLEGATE NATURALS® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 ounce brie cheese, sliced
- ¼ crisp-ripe Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- Stir together mustard and mayonnaise then spread over both pieces of bread.
- Top with turkey, brie and pear slices.
- Close up sandwich, cut in half and serve.