Pizza for Meat Lovers
Sometimes you just have to give in to your inner carnivore…
Watch the videoPizza for Meat Lovers
Serves 4 to 6 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 pound pizza dough
- ½ cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 10–12 slices Applegate Naturals® Genoa Salami
- 1 link Applegate Organics® Sweet Italian Sausage, sliced
- 3 slices Applegate Naturals® Black Forest Ham, or Applegate Naturals® Slow Cooked Ham, chopped
- 20 slices Applegate Naturals® Pork & Beef Pepperoni, or Applegate Naturals® Turkey Pepperoni
- ¼ cup finely shredded Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Stretch the dough to fill a large rimmed baking sheet. Spread the crushed tomatoes evenly over the dough and top evenly with 1½ cups shredded mozzarella.
- Arrange the salami, sausage, ham and pepperoni over the cheese then top with the remaining ½ cup mozzarella and the parmesan. Drizzle the olive oil over everything.
- Bake the pizza until golden brown and bubbling, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, cut into pieces and serve at once.