Pumpkin Pie Spiced Candied Bacon
If you like it in your latte, you’ll love it on your bacon! Pumpkin pie spice adds a deep, warming spice to these candied strips.
Makes about 10 pieces | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1/3 cup pure cane or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8-ounce) package Applegate Naturals® Sunday Bacon® Brand, or Applegate Organics® Sunday Bacon® Brand
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set a rack inside it.
- Stir together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a shallow pan. Dredge each piece of bacon in the sugar mixture then arrange on the rack.
- Bake the bacon until glazed and almost crisp, 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer the bacon to a plate to cool (it will crisp up as it cools).
- The bacon can be made up to 3 days ahead of time and kept in an airtight container at room temperature.