Peanut Butter, Bacon and Banana Sandwich
Nutty, salty, sweet and so very satisfying, this quick sandwich takes your PB&J game to the next level.
Makes 1 sandwich | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 2 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon apple butter
- 1 small ripe, banana, peeled and sliced
- 3 strips Applegate Naturals® Sunday Bacon® Brand, cooked
- Spread one slice of bread with peanut butter. Spread the other slice with apple butter.
- Arrange the banana slices evenly over the peanut butter and top with the bacon.
- Lay the second slice of bread over top and cut in half.